Aloha Parents and Students,
- LOCATION CHANGE
- Our original space has shut major events down until further notice.
- NEW LOCATION will be at Improv Hawaii’s Tiny Stages
- 419 South Street #163 Honolulu, HI 96813 (click here for Map Link)
- Please note that ALL CLASSES AND SHOWCASES will be held at this new location
- SIGNED CONSENT FORM
- Please read the consent form below
- Parents must reply via email stating that they have reviewed and agree.
- Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
- INSTRUCTOR CONTACT
- Our camp instructors will be Jose Ver and Michael Donato. You can learn more about them here: https://hicomedyfest.com/junior/
- Please text or call them if there are any changes in your schedule:
- Jose – (808) 392 – 4865
- Michael – (808) 233-8375
- They are also cc’d on this email. Please be sure to always include firstname.lastname@example.org in your emails.
- DROP OFF
- We will have one of our instructors stationed at the South Street entrance from 10:45am – 11:00am every morning.
- Please note that students dropped off anytime BEFORE 10:45am will be unattended
- Message your instructors if you will be running late
- PICK UP
- An instructor will be stationed at the South Street entrance from 4:00pm – 4:15pm every afternoon.
- Please note that there will be an extra charge for students not picked up by 4:15pm
- Message your instructors if you will be picking up your child early or will be running late.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from class
- Please let us know if you will be:
- 1) Dropping off and picking up your child on your own
- 2) Having someone else drop them off and pick them up (please provide a list of approved names)
- 3) Allowing your child to take public transportation.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided daily at 1:30pm
- Students should bring their own beverages for snack breaks
- Please let us know of any food allergies if you haven’t done so already.
- Students should wear clothes they are able to move comfortably in along with closed toe shoes
- We also recommend that students bring an extra jacket or sweater
- Nothing! We will supply everything!
- Because our space is now MUCH smaller than before, each student will be able to invite TWO guests to each showcase.
- We know there are concerns that grandparents won’t be able to participate, so we will be recording the showcase for your personal viewing.
HAWAII COMEDY FEST JUNIOR STUDENT RELEASE FORM
This Consent hereby grants permission to the Participant listed below to participate in The Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior Comedy Camp. This event includes but is not limited to classes held on 3/16, 3/17, 3/18, 3/19, 3/20 2020 as well as showcases on 3/20 & 3/21 2020.
Daily transportation to and from the site is the sole responsibility of respective Parents/Guardians (“Undersigned”).
Parents/Guardians assume all responsibility for all health of their respective Participants. In the event of an emergency, telephone numbers as listed below may be used to contact Parents/Guardians for instruction. In case of illness or injury, the Undersigned hereby consent to and authorize such medical or dental treatment as deemed necessary on respective Participant, and agree to pay for such medical or dental costs, if incurred.
Photos and videos taken at various Hawaii Fest Comedy Junior events may be posted to various publicly disseminated media. The Undersigned hereby grants Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior and its designees the right to use their respective child’s name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance in content whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes, or other media, now known or later developed. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix, or duplicate and to use or reuse content in whole or part as Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior may elect. Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior or its designee shall have complete ownership of content, including copyright interests, and the Undersigned acknowledge they have no interest or ownership in Content or its copyright. The Undersigned also grants Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior and its designees the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell, and otherwise distribute Content, either in whole or in part, and either alone or with other content, for commercial or student television or theater, closed circuit exhibition, Internet distribution, home video distribution or any other purpose that Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior or its designees in their sole discretion may determine. This grant includes the right to use Content for promoting or publicizing any of the uses. The Undersigned hereby gives all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for the use of their respective child’s name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance embodied in the Content. The rights granted by Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior here in are perpetual and worldwide.
The Undersigned acknowledge they have read, understand and agree to the foregoing terms.
In consideration of Hawaii Comedy Fest Junior and The Bizgenics Foundation, including my child I hereby waive all claims for damage or loss to my child’s person and property, arising out of the above described student activity, which may be caused by an act or failure to act of The BizGenics and its officers, agents or employees. It is expressly understood that we (I) do not waive claims for injuries which are caused by gross negligence, willful negligence, or intentional tort.